Here comes the season for bad skin, acne, oily skin and unwanted blemishes. Summers might be the favorite season of a few because we finally get rid of those too-many clothes problem and shutting ourselves in our houses. However, I know everybody will agree with me that summer is the season when maximum discomfort is caused to the skin. No matter how expensive is our sunscreen and what its SPF is. No sunscreen is efficient enough to fully protect us from the harmful attacks of the summer sun. In this writing I am going to tell you some of the best organic home remedies to deal with these skin issues:
- Oatmeal: you just need to blend some oatmeal with water to make a paste and apply it on your face as a facial mask. Then let it dry for 15 minutes and wash it then with lukewarm water. Do it for some days and I am sure you’ll be missing your pimples after just a few days!
- Tomato and cucumber: just make a mixture of cucumber juice and tomato pulp and apply it for 15 minutes and then just wash it off.
- Cinnamon and honey: mix two table spoons of honey and one table spoon of cinnamon and make a thick paste. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Wash you face thereafter. The antimicrobial properties of cinnamon and anti-bacterial properties of honey makes this sticky mixture a great remedy for acne.
- Papaya: you thought this fruit is only good for eating? Think again! Papaya today is one of the major ingredients for many beauty products. But a plain papaya is as good as anything. You just need to mash a piece of papaya and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes. Do it regularly and see how it works great for your pimple problems.
- Banana peel: Hah! Now you never thought of that, did you? Banana peels contain lutein, an excellent antioxidant which helps in reducing the redness and obvious discomfort of acne. So you just need to eat a banana, take its peel and rub it on your skin and let it be for around 30 minutes and rinse it off. See how it works!
- Turmeric and yogurt: make a mixture of turmeric and chilled yogurt and apply it on the affected area. Wash it off after 30 minutes. Do it for a few days and I am sure you will get rid of this bad mischief that the sun played.
- Cucumber, rose water and lemon juice: mix one tablespoon of cucumber juice, rose water and lemon juice. Apply it with cotton on your skin and let it be for 10 minutes. Rinse it after 10 minutes. Do it daily after getting back from sun. It works!
- Green almonds: almonds work great when it comes to curing tan. Take 5-10 fresh green almonds and grind them. After that mix that paste with 5 drops of sandalwood oil and apply it on the affected area. You can also use dry almonds if green ones aren’t available. For that you just need to soak then in water overnight and well, they are as good as anything!
- Oatmeal and buttermilk: mix two tablespoons of both oatmeal and buttermilk and apply it on your face and body. Gently massage it in circular motion and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water after that. Butter milk helps in soothing skin and healing blisters and oatmeal acts as a natural scrub that exfoliates skin, removes blackheads and dead cells. This mixture is going to be a blessing to your skin.
- Orange juice and yogurt: you just need to mix 1 tablespoon of each, apply it on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Then rinse it off with water. Orange is rich in vitamin C which will help fight blemishes. Added to this is its property to slow down skin aging and do skin tightening. This comes from the collagen present in it. Yogurt on the other hand acts as a natural bleach and moisturizer that will leave your skin soft. What else do you want?
- Fuller’s earth and aloe Vera gel: it would be a grave injustice if I forget talking about fuller’s earth when talking about skin problem remedies. So here I go: mix two table spoons of fuller’s earth with one table spoon of aloe Vera gel and apply it on your face. Keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off. You will see how cool your skin will immediately start feeling. This pack will help reduce skin irritation, acne, blemishes and rashes. What else it will also help to lighten your skin tone. So don’t forget this tip!
Well! When we can have the solution of so many skin problems right there in our kitchens the where is the need to go looking for appropriate beauty products. These mixtures and things we make and use at home have very little chance of doing any harm to our skin if not good. So folks, this summer try these excellent ways to have the perfect skin and leave everyone else in awe! Enjoy your summers!